General Fair Rules
1. All entries for exhibit are limited to Middle Park, Grand and Summit Counties, except where otherwise specified.
2. When there is but one exhibitor competing for a premium, the judges may give an award, first, second and third as well as the merits warrant.
3. All threshed grain exhibits shall be grain that has been threshed since August 1st of the previous year.
4. All possible diligence will be exercised to prevent loss or injury of animals and articles on exhibition, but it is hereby stipulated that the fair and rodeo board will be in no way responsible for loss or injury to any entry or person.
5. Exhibit Hall Premiums will be paid in cash. All other premiums will be paid by check according to the books only. Premium will be paid only to breeding, over and underweight livestock classes. No premiums will be paid to market classes.
6. Alcohol allowed only in designated areas.
Exhibit Entry Deadline - July 16, 2021
Entry Judging - July 30, 2021
1. All entries shall consist of exhibit requirements as set forth in the 4-H Member’s Manual including record book.
2. Premium in this department will be paid for all units within each class, i.e., Clothing - Unit 3, Foods - Unit 4. Projects must be exhibited to collect
3. Classes are available for all 4-H Home Economic and General Projects enrolled by April 14, 2021. Exhibits and prizes must be picked up on the Sunday of fair week. Premium checks will be available at the extension office on September 10, 2021 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
4. Exhibit Hall Premiums
1st place - $2
2nd place - $1
3rd place -$.75
Fibers and Fabrics
Foods and Nutrition